Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 August 2010

Holiday's are over, holiday's are over!!!

Well that's us had it with holidays, it's time to don our Zumba pants yet again :-) Don't think I'll be looking quite as slick as the last time I had them on, I'm sporting a very wobbly belly button surround at the moment....I'm hoping we're all in a similar boat!

All classes are back to normal with the addition of my new one in Aberdeen on Wednesdays:

Monday Fitness Pilates 6.15-7.15pm
Zumba 7.30-8.30pm Maud Village Hall

Tuesday Zumba 7.30-8.30pm Ritchie Hall, Strichen

Wednesday Zumba 5.30-6.30pm St Mary's Church Hall, King St, Aberdeen
Zumba 7.30-8.30pm Newburgh Village Hall

Thursday Zumba 10-11am Victorial Hall, Ellon
Zumba 8-9pm Rescue Hall, Peterhead

See you at class, Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete